- zero cross over
- fast response
- tuned filter
- de-tuned filter
- fast discharge resistors
The BITCON BITstatic range of Real Time PF Correction (RTPFC) range comes with tuned or de-tuned heavy duty filter capacitor banks and microprocessor based 3CT sensing PF controllers with transistor relays for fast switching (overall response time of less than 20 ms ). These panels also have a host of configuration options that the customers can decide upon based on specific requirements at site. Specialised configuration of BITstatic system for compensation of unbalanced loads is also available on request. E-Cube's BITCON BITStatic Real Time Thyristor Switched Power Factor Correction System & Harmonic Filtration System's are rugged in construction and use best in class components to provide long service life and help the ultra-fast transient-free switching.
- Rolling Mills
- Paper & Pulp
- Commercial Buildings
- Injection Moulding
- Transient free capacitor group switching using Electronics Switching elements
- Reduction of voltage flickering
- Enhances capacity of Transformer, Local generator systems such as Diesel and windmill generator
- Avoid wave form distortions, since capacitors are connected and disconnected during Zero crossing
- Prevents damages to sensitive electronic equipment.
- Saves energy by reduced max. Demand, PF bonus & saving in Transformer losses.
- Accurate Power Factor control, even in the presence of Harmonics.
- Dramatically increases the life expectancy of switching elements and capacitor.
- Built-in network analyser, measuring all network parameter including harmonics
- Modular and up gradable with increased plant load
|Design||Standardized Sheet Steel Enclosures|
|Enclosure Finish||Epoxy powder coated, in grey (RAL 7032/7305) structure finish. Internal parts are either powder coated or rust proof zinc passivated|
|Rated Volatge||220 / 415 /440/ 525 / 690 VAC (please ask about other voltages)|
|Output Rating||Refer to Banking Configurations provided bleow.Other output ratings, switching combination or design voltages are available upon request|
|Capacitors||Heavy Duty/ Super Heavy Duty Series Oil Impregnated Power Capacitors used are rated at 440 VAC, 525V, 690V and 880V, 50/60Hz as per network voltage|
|Switching||Heavy Duty TSM Modules with 2100 PIV thyristors and in-built protection functions with optional RS-485 based control|
|Reactors||Heavy duty Al or Cu wound reactors of high linearity are used for tuned or de-tuned systems.|
|Incoming / Outgoing||MCCB / ACB as Incomer and HRC Fuses/SFU/MCCB for backup protection|
Digital Ammeter and Voltmeter with Selector Switch as a standard option.
Power Analyers with RS-485 port as an option.
|APFC Controller||Microprocessor based 1CT/3CT sensing PF controller with LCD display, in-built multifunction meters with optional RS-485 and data logging capabilities|
50℃ max short time
40℃ average in 24 hours
35℃ annual average
|Protection class||IP 20 /IP 44 / IP 65 / Others|
5-50 KVAR in wall mount design
60-2500 KVAR in floor mount design
|Operation||Auto and Manual operations using A/M Selector Switch and On-Off Push Buttons|
|Indications||R,Y,B phase indications, On/Off for individual banks|
|Unbalanced Compensation||Unbalanced compensation systems can be supplied based on individual site requirements. For further information please contact our sales office|
*For above 1000kVAr available upon request.