Power Controls Centre (PCC) offerings from E-Cube Energy(BITCON brand) are robust and firmly constructed to suit a wide range of industrial and commercial applications. MCC's can be supplied both with top and or bottom entry with features such as cable alley illumination lamps and space heaters with thermostats.
BITCON PCC panels are designed and developed in accordance with the need of the client depending on incoming ACB & outgoing ACB or MCCB. Entire wiring is done with electrolytic Al/Cu or high grade bright copper annealed standard PVC or FRLS or HR FRinsulated flexible wires. We manufacture Power Control Centres Up to 6300A rating, suitable for operational Voltage of 415V in a 3-Phase 4-wire system. This range of PCC’s is very effective in handling very high current at low voltage
- Semi modular construction for future extension on both ends, Single/ Double front, Form 4 construction, Compartmentalization with standard dimensions to enable repeated quality and prompts delivery.
- Bus bars are made of electrolytic grade Al/Cu with certified percentages of IACS conductivity.
- 9-Tank process employed for the cleansing of the sheet steel.
- Separate chambers isolated from cable alleys and unit feeder chamber allowing safety of maintenance staff.
- Designed to meet constant changes in climatic conditions.
- Design provides adequate space for cable or bus duct termination and required cable supports.
- The Power Control Centres comes in LT-HT Panels. The Power Control Centre (PCC) has a compartmentalized panel with a current carrying capacity up to 6300Amp.
- Our PCC’s are made to IS 8623 specification & has a Short circuit withstanding capacity of 65 KA for 1 Sec.
|Operational Current||Upto 6300A|
|Ambient Temperature||Max 50-60 ℃|
|Short Circuit Withstand Capacity||50-100KA for 1Sec|
|Protection class||IP 20/ IP 44 / IP 65|
|Type||Fixed & Semi draw out type with single or double front design|
|Communication||Modbus Protocol, RS485|