E-Cube Energy is always on the lookout for smart individuals to join our growing team across verticals such as design and estimation, sales, operations and after sales.
Join us in our mission to help provide our clients with products and solutions that help them extract the best out of their electrical infrastructure help build a great firm that attracts, develops, excites and retains exceptional people.
Open Positions: 3
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Managers to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Manager responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager or relevant role especially dealing with industrial products
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Open Positions: 1
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- - Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset