DG Synchronization Panel comprises of special relay that automatically performs synchronization of two or more sources of power.Beside that we also provide load sharing relays so that each DG shares equal load and load management relays to control starting & shutting off Generators depending upon load requirement. PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) based synchronizing panel provides all the monitoring & control of the synchronization with dedicated PLC modules it is also possible to have PC based power management or load management using PLC’s.
- Auto On Main Failure
- Active Load Sharing
- Reactive Load Sharing
- Generator Protector
- Intuitive interface makes operation simple. Little or no learning curve required to operate system
- A main screen with navigation buttons and non-system critical buttons/switches.
- System testing screen allowing the operator to manually initiate automation system testing operations.
- Generator interface settings latched into the PLC control system upon entry.
- System load add/shed manual control redundant to hard wired manual control switches in master control.
- Generator optimization settings latched into PLC control system upon entry.
- The system is designed to dynamically add or shed load based on the system load level rather than using inflexible load blocks.
- The system is programmed to dynamically track the size of each load individually. This allows the system to quickly determine exactly how many loads are to be added.
- Shed from the system, whether it is in the middle of the afternoon or in the middle of the night.
- A governor controller is supplied which has the functionality required by different applications and the flexibility to communicate with all types of existing engines.
- Can be used in conjunction with speed controller or can do it itself.
- Capable of soft loading and unloading the generator.
- Var/pf controller built in, load sharing (kW and kVar).
- Equipped with its own automatic synchronizer that checks for voltage matching.